Outside of the Sunday Woodside Nippers program, there are a wide range of opportunities available for members interested in participating in surf lifesaving sport.
For our U8 and U9 Nippers – who we refer to as Little Nippers – we have the very popular Little Nippers surf sports carnivals and clinics.
For our U10 – U13 Nippers, SLSWA provides Nippers surf sports carnivals and championships.
See below for full details of Nipper’s surf sports opportunities for the 2020/21 season. Additional clinic dates will be added as confirmed.
Download the Little Nipper & Nipper Competition Guide for further details about Nipper surf sports competition.
2020/21 Upcoming events:
- SunSmart WA Surf League Nipper Clinic: 6 February, Trigg Beach
- SunSmart Nipper Metro Qualifier: 13 – 14 February, Leighton Beach – event program
- Freo 1 & 2km Breakfast Run Series: 20 February, Fremantle
- SunSmart Country Championships: 28 February, Mullaloo Beach
- Nipper R&R State Championships: 6 March, Sorrento Beach
- SunSmart WA Nipper Championships: 12 – 14 March, Scarborough Beach – event program
Little Nippers (U8-U9)
- SunSmart Little Nipper Carnival R2: 21 February, Mullaloo Beach – event program