Courses & Programs
*** Please be advised that with the recent easing of COVID-19 restrictions, SLSWA is now re-commencing face to face First Aid training with adjustments in place to meet physical distancing requirements***
Some of the changes we have made include;
- compulsory PPE as required
- physical distancing and participant spacing to meet the 1.5m and 4m spacing rules within venues. We will discuss this requirement with you to ensure we adhere to all government guidelines.
- use of additional equipment to minimise sharing
- use of full-body manikins for bandaging and patient scenarios – no physical contact between students
- no requirement to breath into manikins – participants blow down the side of manikins face to demonstrate CPR
- Trainers have undertaken Federal Government online COVID-19 Infection Control training
SLSWA is continuing to monitor the situation and all training will be assessed for risk prior to commencement to ensure that it meets all Federal and State Government requirements. The health and safety of our trainers and course participants remain our highest priority.
Public training courses will also now be re-commencing so please check the website for scheduled dates. People with courses booked will be advised by email once courses resume.
If you have any inquires please contact SLSWA on 9207 6666 from 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your ongoing support during this difficult time and look forward to training with you again soon!
Some of our best lifesaving work happens away from the beach. From education about the pleasures and the potential perils of beach-going, to providing first aid training to anyone in the workplace, home or community, our training and education programs take the essence of the lifesaving movement off the beach and into the community.