PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION - REFRESHER
Duration - 2 Hours
$56 NEW, special price - $50!
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course delivers the essential principles, skills and knowledge to maintain or restore breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant. The course content is based on the policies and standards of the Australian Resuscitation Council.
- Legal Issues and Infection control
- DRSABCD action plan
- The principles of first aid and its applications
- Recognition and management of emergency situations
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Defibrillation
- Treatment of shock, infection, fractures, bleeding and burns
- Emergencies due to lack of oxygen, excess heat or cold
- Recognition and management of medical conditions that may need emergency care, including heart attack, stroke, asthma, diabetes and epilepsy
- Management of common medical emergencies
- Treatment of poisoning including venomous bites and stings
AssessmentThis course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency in the workplace. Candidates will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
Please note, it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.
AccreditationUpon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a nationally recognised training statement of attainment for the following unit of competence:
- HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
ValidityOne (1) year from date of course. It is recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council that you update your CPR skills every 12 months.
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||30 April 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||Fremantle SLSC||13|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||9 May 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||Balcatta SLSWA||14|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||21 May 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 pm||Fremantle SLSC||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||11 June 2019||08:00 am - 11:00 am||Balcatta SLSWA||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||25 June 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||Fremantle SLSC||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||25 July 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||20 Leighton Beach Bouvelvard, Fremantle||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||27 August 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||20 Leighton Beach Bouvelvard, Fremantle||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||19 September 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||20 Leighton Beach Bouvelvard, Fremantle||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||22 October 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||20 Leighton Beach Bouvelvard, Fremantle||16|
|Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Requalification||28 November 2019||08:00 am - 10:00 am||Fremantle SLSC||16|