Surf sports coaches play a crucial role in developing, inspiring and leading athletes to achieve their goals in Surf Life Saving competition and beyond. Hundreds of coaches spend hours on the beach and in the water each year.
Interested in becoming an accredited SLSA Coach?
- Working with Children Check Link
- Complete the ASADA Anti-Doping Course Link
- Complete module 1 (Community Coaching Principles) through the Australian Sports Commission Link.
- Download the SLSA Member User Guide to enrol in the coaching course of your choice.
- Complete online course modules
- Complete the online elective modules
- Get assessed and signed off by an SLSWA Coach Assessor
- Begin Coaching
Find out more
For more information about Coaching and Coaching Programs contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 9207 6666.