The SunSmart Instagram Competition
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself posing in the Jimmy & Fido scene setter at the SunSmart WA Surf Life Saving Championships.
- Upload the photo to Instagram (make sure your account is public so we can see it)
- Post your photo on Instagram & tag us using #SunSmartAtTheChamps &
|Promoter/s||This competition is run by Surf Life Saving Western Australia.
This competition is in no way associated with Instagram.
|Prizes / Prize Conditions||Win one of 10 x Engine Pro Backpacks filled with SunSmart goodies including sunglasses, XX
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. SLSWA accepts no responsibility for changes in Prizes or Prize value. If a Prize is unavailable, SLSWA will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
|Eligible Entrants||To be eligible, entrants must be a current member of a WA Surf Life Saving Club and enter the competition as per the Entry Method. Membership proof will be required to collect prizes.|
|Competition Period||Saturday 4th March 2023 to 0800am Monday 20th March 2023.|
|Judging Criteria||Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the competition period.|
|Notification Method||Winners will be contacted via the social media handle on which they enter within 24 hours of close of Competition Period. SLSWA will allow 24hrs to respond, after which at the discretion of SLSWA, a redraw will take place for a new winner.|
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to residents of Western Australia who comply with the Entry Requirements. Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants will not be accepted. If entry is permitted to persons under 18, those entrants must first obtain consent of their parent or guardian.
- The competition will be run during the Competition Period.
- To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method and submit their entries during the Competition Period.
- Entrants may only submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. SLSWA has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. Entries submitted using any form of automated entry device or software are ineligible. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid. SLSWA accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, tampering, theft, destruction, failure or otherwise.
- The winning valid entries as determined by selection according to the Entry Criteria will win the Prizes described in the Schedule.
- All decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will become SLSWA’s property. Each entry must be entrant’s original work and entrants agree that SLSWA may make copies of or publish their entry in any form of media. Entrants warrant that their entry is not, and its use by SLSWA will not be, in breach of any person’s intellectual property rights or any other rights.
- Following the consent of their parents(s) or legal guardians, winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
- Winners will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
- SLSWA may request winners to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of SLSWA.
- Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time otherwise that winner will forfeit the Prize and SLSWA will distribute the Prize to the next selected valid entry that has not already received a Prize. Where a Prize is no longer available, for example, because the date of an event has passed, the new Prize winner will receive a Prize as determined by SLSWA of equal or higher value.
- SLSWA does not warrant and makes no representations that any Prize will be fit for any purpose or will be of merchantable quality. If liability under any terms implied at law cannot be excluded, the liability of SLSWA and its associated agencies is limited to the re-supply of the Prize or the cost of its re-supply.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, SLSWA may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. SLSWA may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in SLSWA’s opinion, engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of SLSWA or has breached these Conditions of Entry.
- SLSWA will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- SLSWA accepts no responsibility for the tax implications of Prize winnings. Winners should obtain independent tax advice to determine how this may affect their circumstances.