Surf Life Saving WA’s 2019/20 surf sport season will kick off the summer with the SunSmart Senior Carnival Series for youth (U14-U15) and seniors (U17 and above).
Healthway, promoting the SunSmart message, is the principal partner of this series of competition that is designed to provide members with the opportunity to maintain their skills and fitness and engage in healthy competition and team activity. When attending events, all competitors and spectators are reminded to engage in SunSmart behaviours – find out more about how you can be SunSmart here!
Please note all rounds of the SunSmart senior carnivals include surf boats.
- SunSmart Country Carnival: 25 & 26 January 2020, Smiths Beach
- SunSmart Country Championships: 1 March 2020, Location TBA
- SunSmart WA Senior Championships: 28 & 29 March 2020, Scarborough Beach
- SunSmart WA Senior Surf Life Saving Championships: Saturday 9 March to 10 March 2019, Scarborough Beach
- SunSmart WA Country Surf Life Saving Championships: Sunday 3 March 2019, Sorrento Beach
- SunSmart WA Masters Surf Life Saving Championships: Saturday 2 March 2019, Sorrento Beach
- Senior Carnival R3: Sunday 17 February 2019, Secret Harbour.
- Senior Country Carnival: Saturday 26 January and Sunday 27 January 2019, Ocean Beach Denmark.
- Senior Carnival R2: Sunday 16 December 2018, Trigg Beach.
- State Team Trial Event (Water events only): Sunday 2 December 2018, Mullaloo Beach
- Senior Carnival R1: Sunday 11 November 2018, Leighton Beach