The 2019/20 Ocean Swim Series runs December through April, offering a range of ocean swim events of various distance, for both Surf Life Saving members and the general public.
The events within the Ocean Swim Series are run and administered by the local surf lifesaving clubs associated with each event and help raise funds and awareness for these clubs within their local communities.
- Champion Bay Challenge Swim: 26 January, Champion Bay SLSC
- Swanbourne Open Classic: 1 February, Swanbourne Nedlands
- Cambridge Open Water Swim: 8 February, City of Perth & Floreat SLSC
- Fremantle Ocean Classic: 15 February, Fremantle SLSC
- Albany Harbour Swim: 11 April, Princess Royal Harbour, Albany SLSC
- 24 Hour Ocean Swim: 11 & 12 April, Champion Bay SLSC
- Southern Ocean Classic Mile: 12 April, Denmark SLSC
- The Aussie Ocean Swim: 19 April, Burleigh Beach, QLD
For more information contact SLSWA’s Sport and Development Coordinator, Jason Wright on 9207 6666.